Kenexa is a Tier 1 Talent Management Suite. Started in the Recruiting sector, with three recruiting products(Kenexa Recruiter, Webhire, BrassRing) and developed Performance Management and Learning Management. In 2010 Kenexa acquired Salary.com, which has a little more under the hood than just compensation. All modules are represented with the exception of Workforce Planning. Kenexa is also one of the leading RPO solution providers.
- IBM Rises Through the Vertical Cloud: Dual Interviews with the CIO Office - Huffington Post (blog) - 17 May 13
- Managing corporate culture the key to multiple success - New Zealand Herald - 17 May 13
- Interview with employee retention expert Dick Finnegan - Lexology (registration) - 16 May 13
- In 2 Events wins Kenexa IBM and Kyocera contracts - Citmagazine.com - CIT Magazine - 16 May 13
- HireRight Employment Screening Report for Transportation Indicates ... - PYMNTS.com - 14 May 13
powered by Google News Widget/Shortcode plugin
Please provide a rating to indicate the depth of functionality from a user perspective for each modules listed below. If you would like to add qualifying information, please use the Comments tab.Kenexa,